Frasco offers comprehensive Loss Mitigation audit services that can supplement any Loan Servicing Department. Our audits reveal misrepresentations, relationships, and information that is undisclosed during the Loss Mitigation process. Our professional and experienced staff can re-verify the accuracy of the documents in the submission, to assist our clients in making informed loan decisions.
Our audits can help with any of the following Loss Mitigation options:
- Short Sale
- Loan Modification
Frasco allows our clients the ability to select services specific to each audit.
The following are some of the services we offer to evaluate Loss Mitigation fraud:
- Re-verify the income and assets represented in the submission
- Evaluate the value of the subject property
- Confirm the hardship reason(s)
- Evaluate a new credit report
- Uncover any non-arm’s length relationships between parties
- Research and evaluate the Realtor and/or any third-party involved in the transaction
- Interview with the borrower/seller, new buyers, Realtors, or third-parties
- Evaluate the original loan package in conjunction with the current Loss Mitigation submission to determine potential non-disclosed assets, sources of income, relationships, etc.
- Search social media sites to attempt to uncover any undisclosed information
- Confirm the borrower’s occupancy of the subject property