Frasco employs a professional and experienced staff of underwriters with varying backgrounds in the mortgage industry.
Frasco offers underwriting reviews that are fully customizable and tailored to provide you with the specific information you need to make informed decisions.
Underwriting reviews can include an analysis of any or all the following aspects of the origination file:
- Terms of the transaction
- Employment, income and asset documentation
- Credit report to ensure all liabilities were considered
- Transaction for any non-arm’s length relationships
- Represented occupancy of the transaction
- Purchase agreement and HUD-1 settlement statement
- Appraisal report
- True Debt to Income and Loan to Value ratios
- If underwriting conditions were met/cleared correctly
- Exception process (if applicable)
- If loans meet lender guidelines
- Verification of employment, income, and/or assets at the time of the transaction.